Wednesday 10 March 2010

'Kick it out'

Wednesday 10 March

Update on the Photoshop course.  I went to the college open evening expecting to enrol only to find out that it was an expression of interest, that if they have enough people interested in the course then it will run.  I felt it was a wasted journey but we will see.  I played around with Photoshop yesterday to see if it could be self taught but the program is complex. I'll keep you posted and let you know if the course goes ahead.

Great performance by Man Utd against Milan this evening, very encouraging.  I'm backing an English team to win the competition this season.  Wayne Rooney what a phenominal season's he is having, I don't think he'll get 42 goals though.  Ronaldo's record is still safe yet.

I've earmarked my first football match as Dagenham and Redbridge v Macclesfied Town on March 20th.  The game marks Dagneham and Redbridge's Anti-Racism campaign and all standing tickets are either 99p or 25p.  If your not doing anything get yourself down to the ground.  You'll never have the chance to go to a game for cheaper unless you get in for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment