Sunday 7 March 2010

Equalisation

Sunday 7 March

One week back on the good stuff and I haven't overdosed yet.  I've watched football in measured portions.  Last night I planned to watch Match of the Day but I fell asleep watching the Piers Morgan chat show.  Simon Cowell was his guest and a good guest at that.  I hadn't set for Match of the Day to record on Sky plus either.  I saw the goals on BBC news in the morning and I didn't even feel as if I needed to watch the repeat of Match of the day later on. Great away victory for Man Utd hopefully another 3 points closer to the title.  Arsenal are back in the frame aswell.  If we don't win it, I need Chelsea to come through for me or else I'll be out of pocket.

Yesterday, saw me complete the PA systems course.  PA being 'Public Address' not 'Personal Assistant' as someone thought!  great course I learnt a lot and now I await the big challenge of running PA at a Gospel concert in April to which you are all invited.  If your deafened by feedback I'm sorry! (got it in advance -the apology that is!)  I testified today about completing the course in my Church and later in my absence two individuals thought it was a good idea to take the ... mick shall I say. I've asked them about 'Equalisation' so hopefully they'll be able to do that for me by next week.  I doubt it!

I got a brochure through my door on Saturday from a college advertising courses.  The Intro to Photoshop course starts in April for 4 weeks.  There's an open evening tomorrow to which I intend to go to.  I'll keep you posted.  It takes me back to when I first enrolled at my sixth form college all those years ago!  Guess the year and you'll win a prize!

Gym's been going well and I went for a jog this evening, the first time since I mentioned it in my January blog!  It was a lot easier tonight and I did it in 10 minutes.  Last time I was blowing after just 2 minutes.  Got around without stopping so the gym work is paying off.  Admittedly this time I had a lot less weight to carry!

I'll be back on Wednesday.  I'll let you know my thoughts on the Champions League tie v Milan. Beckham and co. and also how my college visit goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment