Sunday 21 February 2010

Race for Life

Sunday 21 February

Another challenge has been set.  You ready for it?  I've been challenged to 'run' the Race for Life in June or July. I'm not allowed to walk or jog it.   I've not yet gone on their website but I'll let you know the date as soon as I know.  Its a 5k run.  I need to convert that into miles to fully comprehend how far that is.  I'm up for the challenge and hope to raise a bit of money.  When I have my donations link set up, feel free to contribute.

This is a challenge I'm looking forward to, as it gives me an aim, in the sense of me going to the gym.  I can work towards getting fit for the race.  Instead of just, weight loss!!

Today, is my birthday.  Part of me was wishing that today was the Carling Cup Final and I was going to put a case together for me to watch the final as a birthday present to myself!!!  Don't worry, I won't make the same case for next week as I don't do belated presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment