Monday 22 February 2010

No Men Allowed!

Monday 22 February

Attended a training session today, I learnt alot of development techniques that can improve efficiency and aid development.  Will definately try and use it personally.  The other good thing about the course was that it finished at 4pm and was close to a gym so I got a session in and was home by 5:45pm.  Happy Days!!

I'll try not to use that gym again though, as they were showing Sky Sports news.  That other gym I attend only shows Music channels.  I'm tired of seeing Alexandra Burke and JLS aren't there any other musicians out there?

A rethink is required regarding the 'Race for life'.  I learnt this morning from a trusted friend and confirmed later this evening that the Race for life is discrimatorary towards men and that only females can participate.  There was a brief conversation about growing my hair and applying bonding and saying I'm mid way through a trans gender operation.  But nah! that's not happening 'DN'!  DN is now looking for an alternative 5k race for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment